Tuesday 17 April 2012

16-04-2012 Evaluation

Evaulation Final This is question 7 7. Looking back at your preliminary task (the continuity editing task), what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product? I feel that I have leant a lot from doing the preliminary task. At the time when editing the preliminary idea I think our group felt like we had done a good job. This may have been because we hadn’t experienced any other form of filming or editing. Whilst we were filming our main task I think we understood that it was going to be a lot harder than we thought, but we had planned it before which made it run smoothly. I feel that we didn’t really have enough time to plan for our preliminary project and went into it not really knowing what was involved, we planned our main project with costumes, props and story boards so we knew exactly what we had to do. We even took test pictures in the locations we may use to make sure lighting was ok and availability to the area. So I think we prepared more for it and knew how long it was going to take us to edit it all and I feel that our skills and knowledge over this period of time improved so our final piece was far better than our preliminary.

No comments:

Post a Comment