Wednesday, 25 January 2012

25/1/12 Updated blog

I have looked through my work so far and put it in chronological order so that it is more coherant and easier to understand. I have also been given a timetable for when certain work needs to be completed and have understood that there are deadlines that need to be met.

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

23/01/12 Writing of essay for title sequences

We researched title sequences that had been uploaded to YouTube on G321 this helped us understand what is expected of us and what our final piece has to look like. It also made clear what not to do and what doesn't look good and we then understood that it may be harder than we first originally thought.   With my research i did on title sequences i then planned my essay on comparing them and throughout the essay i have looked at different genres and said which things indicate different genres, also you can tell what might happen in the rest of the film. I have analyzed them against each other and said how they differ.

Monday, 23 January 2012

23-1-12 Researched title sequences

I researched 4 title sequences from a film and compared them against each other. When looking at different title sequences i tried to look at different genres as some have different things added to try and create different effects.

18/01/12 Updated story board

We up dated our story board and changed our idea slightly we made it more detailed and clearer on what our package will look like.

Friday, 20 January 2012

17-1-12 Initial Idea

Rough Story Board
Our group thought of an initial idea for our package and started drawing a rough story board. This idea wasn't final as we thought that we might have to change it but it was a start. We worked as a group to get our first idea, there was a few we had it mind  but decided to do this as our first idea.